19th Annual Seminar for Professional Advisors
Retirement Accounts: Planning Optimal Outcomes for Family and Charitable Objectives
Featuring speaker Christopher R. Hoyt
The Dallas Foundation’s Seminar for Professional Advisors serves as the featured continuing education program to launch the New Year. Each year, local professional advisors, serving primarily high net worth families, attend the Seminar, which targets the legal, tax, investment and financial planning disciplines. The backdrop for financial and wealth planning is ever-changing, and the Seminar focuses on effective strategies that allow client’s to maximize results while identifying the charitable giving options that are the best fit for their needs during lifetime and through their estate plans.
Friday, January 22, 2016
Dallas Country Club
4155 Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, Texas 75205
Breakfast 7:30 a.m. | Seminar 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Individual Tickets: $75
Table Sponsor: $1,000
As a table sponsor, benefits include:
- Table signage at event
- Recognition on The Dallas Foundation's website
- Projected logo recognition on screen during the pre-session
- Complimentary table of up to eight at the seminar with preferred seating
About the Speaker
Chris Hoyt is a professor at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law. Previously in private practice, he now teaches courses in the areas of retirement plans, federal taxation, business organizations and tax-exempt organizations. He serves on the editorial board of Trusts and Estates magazine and has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes
and MONEY Magazine
Among other topics, Professor Hoyt will discuss the overall tax environment for 2016, the complications of naming a trust as a retirement account beneficiary, and planning strategies for retirement accounts in second marriages.
Certification is approved for 2 hours of continuing education credit from:
- State Bar of Texas (MCLE)
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards (CFP)
- Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB)
- State Bar of Public Accountancy (CPE)
Certification is pending for 2 hours of continuing education credit from:
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization (TBLS) – Estate Planning and Probate Law
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization (TBLS) – Tax Law
Please contact Gary W. Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.