The Influence of Affluence:
Helping Your Clients Navigate Family Wealth Dynamics
Join the 2024 Professional Advisor Seminar for an enlightening discussion where you will gain insights on guiding clients through critical topics, including:
- Nurturing the Next Generation: Cultivating productive citizens in a privileged environment. Strategies for determining appropriate inheritances and timing, and the three essential pillars of wealth education for children.
- Equity vs. Equality Dilemma: Examining the notion of fairness in wealth distribution.
- The Money Talk: Facilitating open and effective conversations about finances with your children.
- Prenuptial Agreements: Navigating sensitive discussions without triggering conflicts.
- Unveiling Family Values, Culture, and Legacy: Crafting a cohesive framework that embodies a family’s identity.
- Gratifying Paths in Family Philanthropy: Developing a fulfilling approach to giving back as a family.
Speaker Susan Schoenfeld will examine the underlying dynamics of wealth on raising and maintaining strong familial bonds and will address concerns that keep high net worth individuals and their trusted advisors awake at night.
About the Speaker
Susan R. Schoenfeld, JD, LL.M. (Taxation), CPA, MBA, is CEO and founder of Wealth Legacy Advisors LLC. She is an award-winning Thought Leader to families of wealth, and Public Speaker to the financial services industry who serve them — or want to! — on the human issues that keep families of wealth up at night: Legacy, Next Generation, Stewardship, Governance, Leadership Succession, and Philanthropy. Based in NYC, she is a “recovering” Attorney and CPA, and “one of the few women on the national speaking circuit who is guiding financial services firms and their clients to connect with the human side of the client relationship.” – Family Wealth Report Awards 2020. Susan’s passion is helping families (and their provider organizations) with the tools to take them to their full potential. For more, visit SusanSchoenfeld.com and WLALLC.com.
The Seminar has been approved for 2 CE credits for the Texas Board of Public Accountancy (CPE), Certified Financial Planners (CFP), Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP), State Bar of Texas (MCLE), Texas Board of Legal Specialization (TBLS), and the American Bankers Association (ABA).
There are no prerequisites required for this seminar. The Dallas Foundation has registered with the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy as a CPE sponsor. This registration does not constitute an endorsement by the Board as to the quality of our CPE Program.