Giving as a family can be an uplifting and rewarding experience. But, it also takes some planning.
The Dallas Foundation's Family Philanthropy Institute provides services tailored to each family's specific needs.
Our services include:
- Providing extensive knowledge of community needs and nonprofit agencies
- Facilitating family meetings with our trained staff
- Arranging family or group site visits or service projects
- Hosting educational events to help families learn about community needs and multigenerational giving
- Hosting informal events that allow donors and their families to meet other philanthropic families
- Assisting family members with the establishment of special funds, such as a scholarship fund to honor a family member
- Evaluating the effectiveness of your family's philanthropic investments
For more information, contact Mackenzie Causey, our donor services officer, by emailor phone, 214-741-9898.