Frequently Asked Questions about Payment Processing at The Dallas Foundation
What does a complete payment request look like?
- Payment request submitted on new payment request form
- All questions have been answered surrounding:
Payment information or schedule
Does this relate to a special event?
- Appropriate authorization by authorized representative.
This must be a person different than the person being paid or submitting the request.
2. Appropriate supporting invoices / receipts / proofs of payments
3. A current W-9 form
If a current form has already been provided, please indicate as such on your payment request form.
What do you mean by "current W-9" form?
A W-9 form that has been signed and dated within the past year.
I have questions about my vendor payment, who do I talk to?
A member of our finance team is happy to help answer your question! Please give us a call at 214-741-9898 to be directed to the appropriate team member.
What is The Dallas Foundation's payment processing schedule?
- Routine payment requests: Requests must be submitted by Wednesday at 3 pm. Checks and EFTs will be sent seven business days later on Fridays. For example: Request submitted before 3 p.m. on Wed, 3/04 will be ready to mail or EFT processed on Fri, 3/13.
- Recurring Payments: Payments for all recurring requests will be made the Friday before to the scheduled payment date. For example, a payment due on 3/15 will be processed on 3/04 and paid Friday, 3/13.
- Holidays: During the holiday season, we will adjust this schedule accordingly and provide you with a holiday processing and payment schedule.