Through the collective expertise of The Dallas Foundation staff, we provide information tailored to each donor in order to enhance your giving experience.
We can help you:
- Research and evaluate nonprofit organizations as potential grantees
- Arrange site visits to local nonprofits
- Understand local social service trends and emerging community needs
- Establish a lasting philanthropic legacy for you and your family
- Learn through our seminars and panel discussions on topics donors care about
- Identify opportunities to connect and collaborate with other Dallas Foundation donors and our extensive network of nonprofits to co-invest in community needs
For more information, contact Lesley Martinelli, senior director of donor services, by email, or Mackenzie Causey, donor services officer, by email, or phone, 214-741-9898.
Give to an Existing Fund
Contributions may be made online through our Online Donations page. To make a credit card donation by phone, contact Gwen Campbell, 214-741-9898.
Research Dallas Foundation Grantees
Are you interested in funding organizations already vetted by The Dallas Foundation's Community Philanthropy team? You can review our most recent list of Field of Interest Funds grantees as well as our most recent list of Community Impact Fund grantees. If you would like to learn more about these grantees or arrange a site visit, please contact Lesley Martinelli, senior director of donor services, by email, or Mackenzie Causey, donor services officer, by email, or phone, 214-741-9898.