Through the collective expertise of The Dallas Foundation staff, we provide information tailored to each donor in order to enhance your giving experience.
We can help you:
- Research and evaluate nonprofit organizations as potential grantees
- Arrange site visits to local nonprofits
- Understand local social service trends and emerging community needs
- Establish a lasting philanthropic legacy for you and your family
- Learn through our seminars and panel discussions on topics donors care about
- Identify opportunities to connect and collaborate with other Dallas Foundation donors and our extensive network of nonprofits to co-invest in community needs
For more information, contact Lesley Martinelli, senior director of donor services, by email, or Mackenzie Causey, donor services officer, by email, or phone, 214-741-9898.
Give to an Existing Fund
Contributions may be made online through our Online Donations page. To make a credit card donation by phone, contact Gwen Campbell, 214-741-9898.