Through the collective expertise of The Dallas Foundation's philanthropic professionals, we provide information and options tailored to each donor in order to enhance your giving experience.
We can help you:
- Research and evaluate nonprofit organizations as potential grantees
- Arrange site visits to local nonprofits
- Understand local social service trends and emerging community needs
- Establish a lasting philanthropic legacy for you and your family
- Learn through our seminars and panel discussions on topics donors care about
- Identify opportunities to connect and collaborate with other Dallas Foundation donors and our extensive network of nonprofits to co-invest in community needs
For more information, contact Mackenzie Causey, donor services officer, by email, or phone, 214-741-9898.
Give to an Existing Fund
Contributions may be made online through our Online Donations page . To make a credit card donation by phone, contact Gwen Campbell, 214-741-9898.
Research Dallas Foundation Grantees
Are you interested in funding organizations already vetted by The Dallas Foundation's Community Philanthropy team? You can review a list of 2020 grantees which includes grants from our Field of Interest Funds as well as The Dallas Foundation's COVID-19 Relief Fund, as well as our 2019 Field of Interest and Community Impact Fund grantees . If you would like to learn more about these organizations or arrange a site visit, please contact Mackenzie Causey, donor services officer, by email, or phone, 214-741-9898.
Donor portal log-in
Guidelines for donor-advised funds (PDF)
Fee schedule (PDF)
Investment Returns (PDF) 4/30/2021)
Planned giving: Leaving a Legacy